Louisiana and Misssissippi Auto and Car Accidents
Automobile Accidents and car crashes are responsible for over 3 million injuries per year. Unfortunately, motor vehicle accidents and car crashes are extremely common as drivers are becoming more distracted and paying less attention while driving automobiles. The results of these accidents can have very serious effects on victims, leaving some permanently injured and hurt, and financially distraught.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a vehicle accident , The Lucky Law Firm can help. You will receive the highest quality legal representation for your case. We use our experience and success to work for you. Contact us and let a Louisiana Auto Accident Attorney or a Mississippi Car Accident Lawyer start working on your case today.
Auto Accident Facts:
1. Car crashes claim 400,000 lives every year.
2. Approximately 115 people die DAILY from motor vehicle accidents.
3. Auto accidents serve as the leading cause of death for Americans under 34 years of age.
4. Damages from car crashes total $150 billion annually.
5. Every person is very likely to experience at least one auto crash during his/her lifetime.